We teach how to think,
not what to think
A Progressive School Franchise That Educates Global Citizens to Transform the World
Let’s Get Started
Our Mission is Clear
Our purpose is to educate students to be the best versions of themselves as we provide them with the essential tools for social and emotional development, to be critical, creative, compassionate thinkers and responsible, engaged citizens ready to transform the world.
Here’s part of what makes us and our school franchise special:
- Classes and care for learners aged 18 months through Pre-K, with the potential for students up through 5th grade.
- Curriculum inspired by Social Constructivism, the Reggio Emilia philosophy, and Project Based Learning (PBL).
- Life skills taught within a culture of socio-emotional well-being that embraces compassion and kindness, patience, and integrity.
- Specialties that include daily Mandarin, art, music, and more.
- Community-oriented programs with parent and family involvement.
Learn more about our educational approach here.
Be a Part of Something Bigger
Progressive education provides the tools for active learning that utilize the innate curiosity in all children. Education is successful when young innovators are inspired to delve broadly and deeply into learning.
Our graduates are changemakers, uniquely prepared to participate as academically skilled students, reflective, responsible citizens, and active members of the global community.
This is an opportunity for you to make a positive impact on the lives of children and their global community, both in the short and long term.
Be Embraced by Your Community
Your bright, modern school, filled with natural light and high-quality materials, will be the most coveted 6,000 to 12,000 square feet of educational space in the neighborhood. The La Piazza Academy philosophy encourages community volunteerism and involvement from all parents and families. Your school will become a home away from home for many!